Deep foundations professionals from all disciplines of the industry are invited to submit paper abstracts for the 40th Annual Conference on Deep Foundations. This milestone conference will be held in Oakland, CA, from October 12-15, 2015. Accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings and will be presented by the authors at the conference during technical sessions and through electronic poster presentations. Panelists are also welcome to propose panel discussion topics. If you are interested in serving as a panelist on a specific topic, please indicate the panel topic with your abstract.
Session and electronic poster topics can include but are not limited to:
- New and Upcoming Mega-Projects
- QC/QA Programs for Deep Foundations/State-of-the-Art Monitoring Systems
- Effect of Technological Advancements in Foundation Construction – Tooling, Equipment, Installation Practices
- Design Implementation using Soil Structure Interaction
- Seismic Considerations in Deep Foundation Design
- Sustainability Practices in Deep Foundation Systems – Lean/Optimal Foundation Design, Value Engineering, Recycled Materials and Foundation Reuse
- Lessons Learned that Shaped Our Future
DFI seeks original, quality papers for consideration. Interested authors should submit an abstract of not more than 400 words online at www.deepfoundations2015.org by Friday, December 5, 2014. Abstract submissions should include all author names, affiliations and contact information and must be submitted through this website for consideration. A complete list of submission deadlines and instructions can also be found at www.deepfoundations2015.org.