The Deep Foundations Institute (DFI) announces the availability of the May 2015 edition of the DFI Journal, a peer-reviewed publication of high-quality papers.
Volume 9, Number 1, includes the following papers:
- Load tests on drilled shaft foundations in moderately strong to strong limestone
- Static tests on instrumented piles affected by residual load
- Industry survey of state of practice for helical piles and tiebacks
- New device for measuring drilled shaft bottom sediment thickness
- Performance of biocemented Sydney sand using ex situ mixing technique
Current and past issues of DFI Journal are available online to DFI members. Members and nonmembers can order printed copies of the 2007-2013 volumes of the Journal from the publications page of www.dfi.org; members at preferential rates. Subscriptions to the Journal are available at http://www.maneyonline.com/pricing/dfi.
DFI Journal is published biannually. Papers are welcome on topics of interest to the geoprofessional community. Papers can be submitted online at http://www.edmgr.com/dfi. The editors can be contacted by email at email@example.com or for further information visit www.maneyonline.com/dfi.