July 19, 2022, Hawthorne, N.J.:
Hawthorne, N.J. (July 19, 2022): Registration is open for the 6th International Conference on Grouting and Deep Mixing, being held January 15-18, 2023, in New Orleans, Louisiana. This conference, initially planned for 2022, is being presented by Deep Foundations Institute (DFI) and the International Conference Organization for Grouting (ICOG), with support from Geo-Institute’s Grouting Committee.
This legacy event celebrates 40 years of grouting technology and practices, focusing on the latest grouting practices, including:
- Advances in Digital Methods
- Innovations and Developments in Drilling, Grouting and Deep Mixing
- Advances in Grout Materials
- Properties of Grouted Material
- Grouting and Sustainability
- Codes, Standards and Specifications
- Advances in Verification and Monitoring
- Case Studies in Applications
- Grouting for Resiliency
The conference features 11 preconference short courses, five keynote presentations, parallel tracks of technical sessions, panel discussions, an exhibit hall, social and networking opportunities, and a luncheon to honor Grouting G.R.E.A.T.S. — Grouters dedicated to Research, Education, Advancement of Technology and Service.
Online proceedings containing over 100 papers have been published and are made available to all registrants once they sign up to attend.
For more information, visit www.dfi.org/Grout2022