Corporate Women’s Groups
Here you will find the corporate programs available to women at several companies across the deep foundations industry. These companies are providing opportunities for professional growth and create a supportive environment for women in the industry.
Our mission is to foster an atmosphere of support, mentorship and advocacy to empower the women at Langan to achieve career and personal success.
- Empowerment of women through increased recognition and professional status.
- Commitment to positive corporate culture by inspiring creativity, passion and optimism.
- Collaboration between members, like-minded organizations and clients.
- Promotion of diversity, equality and inclusion in the workplace.
Women in Nicholson – The WIN Project
The WIN Project is an opportunity to empower our female employees to build deeper value for themselves and the company.
The WIN Pillars
- Support individuals in navigating challenges unique to women in the construction industry.
- Support the professional development, mentorship, and growth of our female employees to prepare them for leadership roles.
- Focus on retention and recruitment of female talent in NCC.
The Unity Council supports Schnabel’s strategic goals around diversity and inclusion (D&I) and fosters the Schnabel culture of unity, respect and opportunity for all our employees. The council promotes initiatives that are beneficial, inclusive and provide value to all Schnabel employees, while focusing its efforts on topics and areas that enhance the firm’s culture and depth of perspective and diversity as a whole.
The Unity Council’s overarching goals are to:
- Ensure that all employees feel included at Schnabel, and to
- Ensure that all Schnabel employees have opportunities to be successful.
Schnabel prides itself on a diverse and inclusive workforce, and we fully support our employees and colleagues of all backgrounds, identities, and experiences.